More and more often you can meet with the proposal to replace the traditional invoice with its electronic counterpart, i.e. e-Invoice. Why do companies encourage you to switch to an electronic invoice? Do they see it as a way to reduce costs? Yes. Does the use of e-invoices save valuable time? Yes. Do customers also benefit from e-invoices? Of course.
Remember that each an electronic invoice has the same legal value as a paper document. This means that situations where postal invoices were delayed or did not arrive at all can be forgotten. The same applies to the continuous search of a stack of office binders for a specific document. All thanks to the transition to e-invoices which in 2008 - 5% of Polish enterprises used, while currently over 25%.
Benefits of using e-invoices:
- Using e-invoices reduces the waiting time for bills. The electronic document at the time of issue goes to provided e-mail address.
- Convenience of archiving. Electronic invoices, unlike traditional invoices, do not take up space in the office.
- You protect the environment by choosing e-invoices.
- Accessibility from anywhere. After logging in to your mailbox from anywhere, you will be able to view the received document.
- e-Invoice improves business processes in the company. If you find a specific document, you don’t need to flip through a pile of papers - keeping a computer database of all invoices will speed up and improve searches, which will save valuable time.
- Lowering costs. By sending invoices in electronic form to contractors, the company saves on printing the paper invoice and the costs of parcel.
Infinite IT Solutions has prepared Infinite e-Invoice Suite solution which streamlines the shipping process by generating it to a .pdf format and sending it directly to the email address provided. An electronic invoice in a company is an increasingly popular way to securely manage electronic documents. Its biggest advantage is the significant decrease in distribution costs. Electronic invoices have a high delivery efficiency and are environmentally friendly. The group of companies replacing the traditional e-Invoice envelope is constantly growing. Also, their customers expect the option of receiving e-Invoices, which is more convenient than storing paper versions.