The Sales Manager will be the face of the company and responsible for building the brand name in the company by onboarding new customers on a daily basis.
To fit within the team and hit the ground running, you’ll need to have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets by selling software solutions in Dubai/UAE/GCC.
- Developing accurate pipeline plans for annual sales revenue;
- Using your strong negotiation skills to agree on contract terms with clients;
- Taking responsibility for handling clients payments;
- Managing to full sales cycle from initial point of contact, qualifying, closing, and after-sales care;
- Providing demand, pricing, and payment forecasts on a monthly basis with weekly updates;
- Developing new customers in line with the channel and marketing strategy, by promoting paperless solutions and automation of processes;
- Understanding the competitor market and its prices;
- Experience in building and supporting long term relationships;
- Experience in working in multinational teams;
- Work closely with the heads of the different support functions to enhance efficiency, ensure effective utilization of resources;
- Traveling across GCC;
- Other tasks assigned by superior;
- Reporting to: Country Manager;
- Other interactions: marketing team, delivery team, support team.
Travel requirements: travel across UAE, occasionally around GCC.