1. The Infinite website www.infinite-b2b.com together with its subdomains (collectively, the “Site”) comprise the sole property of Infinite Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, 20-209 Lublin, ul. Projektowa 1.
2. Infinite Sp. z o.o. is the Administrator of the Site.
3. The Site www.infinite-b2b.com contains information about products and services offered by Infinite Sp. z o.o.
4. Infinite Sp. z o.o. implements all applicable measures for the protection of personal data and privacy.
6. Every effort is taken to provide the latest, updated content, yet the Administrator of the site is not liable for any inconsistencies or delays.
7. Operational problems on the Site can be notified at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The User can copy and/or reproduce the data published on the Site (images, texts, logos of Infinite Sp. z o.o.) only with the prior written consent of Infinite Sp. z o.o. For this purpose, the User shall send an inquiry at email@example.com The logos of Customers and Partners of the company are not the property of Infinite Sp. z o.o. That is why the User shall contact directly the owner of the given trademark.
1. Infinite Sp. z o.o. utilizes the so-called cookies to authenticate and enhance the use of the Site. Cookies are defined as small pieces of textual information sent by the www server and saved by the User’s browser. Cookie files usually contain the name of the server it was sent from, the time of storing them on Users devices and a unique number.
2. Cookies are applied by the majority of websites to improve the operation of a site, including:
- creating individual content viewing statistics,
- personalisation of services provided via the Site,
- maintaining users’ sessions,
- authentication of website users,
- providing website users with personalised advertising content.
Cookie files are not used to process or store personal data, cookie files do not enable to identify a user directly, cookie files do not introduce any configuration changes to a browser or an end-device. The user can change the browser settings with regard to cookies at one’s own discretion and can deactivate cookies at any time by modifying the browser settings. However, this may cause unavailability of or inappropriate display of the majority of websites.
In some cases, it is possible to set the browser settings in such a manner that a user is each time asked about the consent to use cookie files. This offers the website user more control over cookie files, yet can make the browser operation slower.
1. The newsletter can be used after providing the e-mail address and username on the website’s form on the website.
2. Clicking “Yes” in the mailing containing a request for consent to receive the newsletter from Infinite Sp. z o.o. is equivalent to adding you to the mailing database.
3. By subscribing to the Infinite newsletter, you accept the terms.
4. By providing your e-mail address, you agree to receive Infinite Sp. z o.o. commercial information by electronic means in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
5. The data administrator is Infinite Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Projektowa 1.
6. The Infinite Newsletter is a free service where you receive information related to technological innovations and Infinite products and services.
7. You have the right to delete your email address from the mailing database at any time using the link provided in the newsletter sent.
8. Infinite does not share entrusted e-mail addresses with third parties.
Infinite sp. z o.o. does not sell personal data of its website users. While using the site of Infinite Sp. z o.o. you may be asked to fill in some your personal data (contact form, e-mail). Please note that providing your personal data is voluntary.
We would like to inform you about the methods and purposes of your personal data processing as well your rights as the data subject, as defined in the Article 13.1 and 13.2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union of 2016, L 119), hereinafter referred to as GDPR:
- Infinite Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin (20-209), Projektowa 1, is the controller of your personal data.
- The data controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer, who you can contact about all issues covering your personal data processing, your rights and how to execute your rights by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the data controller address.
- Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Sharing information with you covering Infinite Sp. z o.o. offer, distributing commercial messages, including a newsletter,
- Conducting marketing activities, including direct marketing undertaken by the data controller,
- Replying to applications and letters.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data includes:
- Your consent to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The fact of withdrawing the consent does not influence the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data undertaken before the very consent was withdrawn.
- The necessity of performing the legal obligations by the data controller,
- The necessity of performing the legitimate interests of the data controller, e.g. replying to your letter or application.
- Your personal data can be transferred to other entities:
- Subcontractors, i.e. other entities, which we use while processing your personal data – e.g. IT providers, marketing agencies – the said entities process your personal data drawing on the agreement concluded with us and only within our official orders.
- Entities within our capital group.
- Entities or authorities entitled by law.
- Your personal data essential to performing the aforementioned purposes will be used for the following period of time:
- Until you withdraw your consent;
- For the period of time when the legitimate interests of the data controller are carried out.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including data profiling.
- Submitting your personal data is voluntary, yet essential to receive information about Infinite Sp. z o.o. offer, receive commercial messages, including a newsletter and marketing activities, including direct marketing activities undertaken by the data controller.
- With regards to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- • the right to access your personal data;
- • the right to correct your personal data;
- • the right to have your personal data removed when processed illegitimately;
- • the right to limit the scope of your personal data processing;
- • the right to express objection to the processing of your personal data due to your extraordinary situation – when your personal data is processed drawing on the legitimate interests of a controller;
- • the right to have your personal data transferred, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us. The right to move your personal data covers only data which we process on the basis of your expressed consent.
- • the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authorities – Chairman of the Data Protection Office – when you think that the processing of your personal data breaches the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation.