The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
- Prospect for potential new opportunities and turn this into increased business;
- Research and build relationships with new clients and company Key Accounts;
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
- Manage the Sales team;
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities;
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities; Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network;
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders;
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team;
- Work with technical staff and other international colleagues to meet customer needs.
- At least 2-3 years’ prior industry related business development experience (IT-software)
- English – mandatory
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads