Această ofertă de job nu mai este valabilă. Am găsit candidatul perfect. Daca doriţi să fiţi la curent cu noile oferte de job, urmăriţi-ne pe LinkedIn.
Infinite IT Solutions – the global company based in Poland, since 2002 has been delivering IT solutions for companies across Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and the Middle East. From 2020 onwards, Infinite Projects will be able to automate IT automation and business processes. The systems are implemented in various industries, such as: FMCG, automotive, heavy industry, DIY and medical services. The IT solutions offered by Infinite have been successfully implemented by 3000 clients, both in Poland and in other countries. This number of customers translates into over 10,000,000 companies using our IT solutions around the world. Our company systematically strengthens its position as a supplier of B2B systems in many international markets.
The Sales Key Account Manager will be the face of the company and responsible for building the brand name in the company by onboarding new customers on a daily basis. To fit within the team and hit the ground running, you’ll need to have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets by selling software solutions in Romania.
- Developing and executing strategy of sales for the allocated account;
- Strategically approach on regular basis with New and Existing customers;
- Offer suitable value services and solutions and drive business development with the objective of capitalizing various opportunities for business expansion according to the sales campaigns and KPIs;
- Act as the strategic point of contact – liaising with internal departments when necessary;
- Control service performance and take / initiate corrective actions in case of issues and act as escalation point for your allocated accounts;
- Build network relations;
- Conduct regular review sessions with the customers, including processes for continuous improvement, present to the clients the process automation solutions of Infinite, help customers become paperless by presenting them the suitable solution;
- Make customer strategy and actions linked to it visible in CRM.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar position / Solid knowledge related to the paperless IT solutions; business processes in different fields – this should include but is not limited to: ERP integration solutions; RPA; EDI; eArchive;
- Great linguistic skills, written and spoken – Romanian & English (any other widely used language would be a plus);
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent customer service skills and good organisational skills;
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package based on experience and skills;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Bonus based on performance;
- Dynamic & relaxed environment.