Infinite IT Solutions – the global company based in Poland, since 2002 has been delivering IT solutions for companies across Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and the Middle East. From 2020 onwards, Infinite Projects will be able to automate IT automation and business processes. The systems are implemented in various industries, such as: FMCG, automotive, heavy industry, DIY and medical services. The IT solutions offered by Infinite have been successfully implemented by 3000 clients, both in Poland and in other countries. This number of customers translates into over 10,000,000 companies using our IT solutions around the world. Our company systematically strengthens its position as a supplier of B2B systems in many international markets.
The Sales Manager will be the face of the company and responsible for building the brand name in the company by onboarding new customers on a daily basis. To fit within the team and hit the ground running, you’ll need to have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets by selling software solutions in Romania.
- Developing accurate pipeline plans for annual sales revenue;
- Using your strong negotiation skills to agree on contract terms with clients;
- Taking responsibility for handling clients payments;
- Managing to full sales cycle from initial point of contact, qualifying, closing, and after-sales care;
- Providing demand, pricing, and payment forecasts on a monthly basis with weekly updates;
- Developing new customers in line with the channel and marketing strategy, by promoting paperless solutions and automation of processes;
- Understanding the competitor market and its prices;
- Experience in building and supporting long term relationships;
- Experience in working in multinational teams;
- Work closely with the heads of the different support functions to enhance efficiency, ensure effective utilization of resources;
- Other tasks assigned by superior;
- Reporting to: Country Manager;
- Other interactions: marketing team, delivery team, support team.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar position / Solid knowledge related to the paperless IT solutions; business processes in different field – this should include but is not limited to: ERP integration solutions; RPA; EDI; eArchive;
- Great linguistic skills, written and spoken – Romanian & English (any other widely used language would be a plus);
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package based on experience and skills;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Bonus based on performance;
- Dynamic & relaxed environment.